- When you factor in the effectiveness of the skilled cleaner, the hourly cost of cleaning workers is probably less than the hourly rate of most current office staff. Let’s say you pay $10.00 per hour to your employee, and it takes them 2.5 hours to clean your office ($25.00 hourly cost plus any benefits paid.) A professional can charge an hourly rate of $15.00 per hour, but cleaning your office ($22.50 total cost) only takes an experienced cleaner 1.5 hours. You can save money by paying the cleaner. Don’t forget that your workers just got their three hours back, which can be used to help your company expand! Check out the official site.
- Moral expenses are correlated with the use of office workers to clean up. Let’s have realism. Nobody wants the office where they work to be swept. If I were a graphic designer, I don’t think it would make me feel too good about my job decision to clean the toilets filtered by my colleagues. When other workers see grooming or beauty products in rest rooms, female employees don’t want their privacy violated. If his bathroom cleaning is sub-standard, whose boss wants to chide their graphic artist?
- There is a relatively low cost associated with not using a commercial cleaning company. Many office managers lack the interest and experience to supervise their own workers’ cleaning activities. They have to make time for the cleaning effort to inspect, examine and evaluate. They must then communicate their observations and desires effectively to office workers who often lack the training/experience to make necessary improvements in cleaning practises. There are highly trained supervisors in a specialised cleaning company who are more qualified to perform these tasks. Hiring a commercial cleaning company even gets back your time for management!
- It should use its own professional grade equipment for a commercial cleaning business. This equipment is invariably better and more durable than most companies purchase at the local mega retailer as household grade equipment. In addition, the cleaning company is responsible for the expense of repairing the equipment. Savings combined could add up to hundreds of dollars a year.
- In choosing between professional quality cleaning items that are frequently inaccessible to small businesses, a commercial cleaning firm has expertise. Special training for safe use is required for many of these items. The most widely used items are often purchased by industrial cleaners in bulk, resulting in savings that can be passed on to their customers.
- Hiring a commercial cleaning company minimises questions about liability. Do you really want to defend a case that claims to have been hurt by caustic chemicals (filed by your graphic artist)? Or when, because acidic toilet bowl cleaner was used, an employee appears to have suffered chemical burns? Or when an employee falls on a floor that is poorly mopped?
- Hiring a commercial cleaning company guarantees that there are always qualified cleaners available. What are you going to do when the graphic designer takes days off sick or on vacation? It is still important to clean the office. Now who are you going to push to do it?
In short, there are many direct and indirect advantages associated with hiring a skilled cleaning service to deal with the cleaning needs of your company. It is almost always the right choice to employ a skilled cleaner.